Conceptual thought can be perceived as a miracle. Have you ever made the attempt to encapsulate a miracle? This is my attempt...

26 January 2009

you cant be pro life and not believe in zombies... i guess...

hey.
its me again.
so i have been cleaning my room and came across a little story i wrote while being bored out of my mind at the d.i.
someone had donated the coolest typewriter on the planet and i decided to put it to use. this is what i came up with:

hello. my name is peter. if you are reading this, it means that i am dead. the day is october 11th.
i was sitting peacefully at the receipt table, watching the glorious sun retreat to the depths of the great salt lake, when suddenly i was seized upon by a masked man and a gun! my first thought was that i was never going to see my magnificent work place ever again, but luckily, i was able to use my newly learned karate skills, and break his head clean off his torso. "hai ya!" i screamed as my foot shattered his lonesome cranium.
thinking i was safe, i calmly returned to the sorbet sky. it was not more than seventy three seconds later when a second masked man appeared, dropping swiftly from the sky. i quickly fought the mad man off wiith my mean roundhouse kicks and rapid fists.
once he ran away, i quickly resigned to the inner quarters of the store to request help. when i entered the building, the feeling quickly became dark and melancholic. no sooner had this evil feeling come over me, when i noticed that my search for help had been in vain, for everyone had become zombies! luckily for me, the zombies didnt want to turn me into one of them, but rather, they wanted to express their feelings of what life was like to be a decomposing clump of flesh and organs. i have to give them a little credit, for being a soul-less waste of space would be really hard.
as my compassion for the beasts grew, the closer we became. hours later, as i was finishing the last therapy session for a zombie named george (george as in "hore" "hey") the poor zombies all came in for a great big group hug. as i was saying my goodbyes, this semi-attractive zombie without any lips came up to me and grumbled an unfamiliar "i love you," and with that, she sunk her rotten k-9's into my sorry flesh and i faded to black.

the end.



so... i am not a fan of sci-fi, nor zombies... i dont think i have ever watched a zombie movie or read a zombie book... but something possessed me that night to write this zombie story. i hope it wasnt too graphic for the younger readers, but if it was, please talk to my attorney.

mosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment