Conceptual thought can be perceived as a miracle. Have you ever made the attempt to encapsulate a miracle? This is my attempt...

07 May 2011

Many Moons Later...

Well, fancy seeing you here! 
I hope you didn't think I died or anything, because I didn't. I just quit writing for a while... No reason as to why, but it just didn't happen. I guess I was busy.

Anyway, I suppose I will update you on a few things since my last update in February (I think...)

Here goes:

- Washington DC. I was there for 6 days, and while there I had THE TIME OF MY LIFE. It was so crazy to be able to see the monuments, the museums, etc. with such fun people!

- Holi Festival of Colors. Great times throwing colored chalk in the faces of strangers, all while learning about and enjoying a different culture.

- Engagements and Weddings. I swear, people are getting engaged (and/or married) left and right! My long time PGF left me for another man and now they are getting married. My greenie from my mission got married. A neighbor or two tied the knot. Friends and peers that I have gone to school with... DANG.

- We had our yearly family Easter Hunt. We went all around the valley and ended up at the Popes Table. A favorite tradition of mine. Thanks mom!

- I was asked to be in an art show, so since the 23rd of April, some of my homemade shirts have been on display! They will be in the show until the 31st of May. Crazy... My stuff is feet away from a national artist, whose art is selling for over $1000. Holla!

- Attended many celebrations. From rock concerts to pow-wows. My Chemical Romance, Coheed & Cambria, Neon Trees, & more. I must say that the pow-wow tops them all!

- Conference and Mission Reunion. It is always so good to see all my mission buddies. I miss the mission like crazy! Ugh!

- I started the Praise Project. Nuff Said.

- Planned my Vagabond Vacation. I am counting down the days that I get to hit the road and visit 21 states, including crossing off a bucket list item: Be a Beach Bum. I will be gone for over a month - traveling the country!

- My good friend Molly Anderson got home from her mission in San Bernardino California. Welcome home!

- I graduated! I am officially an Associates Degree holder as of May 5th. I graduated in Political Science.

That is all for now... Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. You've a GREAT life!! Glad to be a little part of it!!!!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete