Conceptual thought can be perceived as a miracle. Have you ever made the attempt to encapsulate a miracle? This is my attempt...

10 January 2011

The Hardest Button to Button...

The road has been an uneven one - A trial of my own device.
I chose the path more commonly traveled and it left me here alone.
The endowments of the route had a costly price.
That which seemed clear from a distance was simply overgrown.

---

**I get in these writey moods and don't always know what to do with them. So disregard if you will. Or try to somehow make sense of them.

---

A chapter ends while a new one begins.
The setting remains the same while some things change.
New characters, new plots, new challenges.
Its hard to keep up with the new and make the old hold true.

---

I can't escape the chill of winter by retreating to the warmth of a fire.

---

Wow. Ok. Move right along to the next post please! I just wrote it before this one! It makes a LITTLE more sense than what is written above. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You're great.
    I love the nonsensicality label.
    That's what I should label ALL my posts.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :'( The White Stripes broke up!!

    ReplyDelete